Low VOC Binder System
Our Biocure product line is an ecologically responsible Phenolic Urethane Cold-Box (PUCB) Resin system designed to improve the foundry environment.
The Biocure system is part of the EcoMission Platform and has been formulated with a specially designed Low VOC Biodiesel solvent system based on methyl esters of vegetable oils and has been formulated to contain no reportable formaldehyde.
View our AFS technical paper on the supporting technology.
- Online Tracking System
- Low VOC*
- Reduced Odor*
- 30% Lower HAPs*
- Low Free Formaldehyde
- Reduced Amine Usage
- Renewable Plant based Methyl Esters Solvents
- Superior Release
- Enhanced Dip & Dry Strengths
- High Tensile Strength
- Superior Hot Strength for Ferrous Applications
*As compared to conventional phenolic urethane systems
Our Biocure 815/315 binder system is designed to offer superior bulk cure speeds to meet the most demanding production needs:
- Typical cure speeds are under ten seconds
- Excellent release characteristics
- Compatibility with all refractory coatings
- Reduced catalyst consumption
To learn more, view our Biocure 815/315 Technical Data Sheet.
Our Biocure 705/305 binder system is designed to offer superior release characteristics:
- Excellent performance when used with aqueous core wash
- Formulated to contain no reportable formaldehyde
- Compatible with several different Part 2 Isocyanate components
To learn more, view our Biocure 705/305 Technical Data Sheet.
HAI can help you optimize your operation, improve your performance, and help you choose components to meet all your core-making needs. HAI will help you choose the right Part 1 to Part 2 ratios for your operation. Contact us today and let one of our experienced employees help you find the best binder to achieve your goals.