Environmental, Health & Safety
- Operate in a safe and environmentally responsible manner that protects our people, customers, and communities.
- Strive to prevent safety and environmental incidents.
- Comply with all applicable EHS laws and regulations.
- Assess the EHS and security implications of our operations and products and mitigate the identified risks using effective risk management approaches.
- Minimize the environmental impact of our operations in a manner that supports the sustainability of our business.
- Be prepared to respond appropriately to emergencies that might arise as a consequence of our operations and/or products.
- Evaluate our products and educate employees, distributors, customers, and the public on their safe and environmentally responsible use and handling.
- Encourage concern and respect for EHS principles on the part of all employees and ensure necessary support for individuals to carry out their responsibilities.
- Establish meaningful EHS performance measures and self-assessment programs and employ them in driving continuous improvement of our business planning and operating processes.
- Be a good neighbor in the communities in which we operate, communicating openly about our risks, EHS programs, and performance.