HAI's leading Warm-Box Resin, Envirotherm, is designed for use in a wide variety of casting applications. It is a high-tensile strength resin that provides improved core quality, reduced cycle times, and lower cure temperatures.
The HAI Envirotherm 170WF Warm-Box resin system is a two-part system composed of the following:
- A furfuryl alcohol content copolymer
- An acidic catalyst solution
The Envirotherm 170WF Resin is a Warm-Box resin designed to give high tensile strength with improved humidity resistance for use in a broad variety of casting applications.
To learn more, view our Envirotherm Technical Data Sheets.
- Envirotherm 170WF displays better Bench Life
- Low free formaldehyde
- High tensile strength that enables the use of low resin amounts
- Catalyst usage can be lowered compared to typical warm box technologies
- Good performance with high pH substrate
- Excellent resistance to humidity
- Good collapsibility
- Less smoke and lower odor at mixing
- Good bench life characteristics
HAI can help you optimize your operation, improve your performance, and help you choose components to meet all your core-making needs. HAI will help you choose the right Part 1 to Part 2 ratios for your operation. Contact us today and let one of our experienced employees help you find the best binder to achieve your goals.
For additional product information, contact Aaron Kaboff at Aaron.email@example.com.