- What information HA-International collects from you
- How HA-International uses your information
- What choices you have about how HA-International treats your information
- How HA-International protects your privacy
- What HA-International does about children visiting this site
- How you can contact HA-International
1. INFORMATION HA-International COLLECTS FROM YOU
Active Information Collection
Like many other web sites, we actively collect information from our visitors by permitting you to communicate directly with HA-International via forms and e-mail. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). For example, HA-International collects personally identifiable information when you fill out the employment opportunities form or the contact form on this site. In addition, HA-International occasionally asks visitors to complete surveys that it uses for research purposes.
Passive Information Collection
- Remind us of who you are and to access any of your information required that is stored on our computers to deliver to you a better and more personalized service.
- Estimate our audience size. Each browser accessing a HA-International Web site may be given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, and to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior.
- Measure certain traffic patterns, which areas of HA-International's websites you have visited, and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this information to better personalize the content on our site.
2. HOW HA-International USES YOUR INFORMATION
3. CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT HOW HA-International USES YOUR INFORMATION
4. HOW HA-International PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
5. WHAT HA-International DOES ABOUT CHILDREN VISITING THIS SITE
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13.
6. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT HA-International
630 Oakmont Ave.
Westmont, IL 60559
Attn: Sara Hutchinson
7. EFFECTIVE DATE