Created as a joint venture with Huettenes Albertus and Borden Chemicals in 2001, HA-International, LLC is headquartered in Westmont, IL. Today, HA-International has grown into an organization that offers over 3,000 high-quality products to the foundry industry in North America.
Traditional values, customer satisfaction, loyalty, professionalism, financial stability, and long-term growth are a few words that highlight the fundamentals of HA-International. We are an ISO 9000 certified company with a strong commitment to sales and marketing growth and sales associate development.
HA-International is seeking qualified candidates to join our growing team!
HA-International is investing in its future and looking for experienced sales, technical service, management and product development professionals to join our team. If you are highly motivated and have experience selling and servicing foundries or have a successful work record working in a foundry, please give us a call.
While others in this industry are reducing their investment, HA-International continues to grow and expand both domestically and internationally. Our single goal is to provide superior resins, resin coated sands, refractory coatings and metal feeding systems to help all foundries make the highest quality metal castings at less cost, with the lowest environmental impact.
Please email resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HA-International is hiring!
Research & Development Chemist
The successful candidate will be an experienced Research & Development Chemist who has excellent technical, analytical and laboratory skills within the foundry industry.
- B.S. degree in Generic, Organic Chemistry or other Technical Degree (example-Mechanical, Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering) and 2-3 years chemical industry experience.
- 2-4 years industrial experience / foundry experience is preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data and uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Ability to write technical reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage laboratory equipment.
- Computer literacy with databases, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team; must be able to cooperate and communicate well with others
Supply Chain Coordinator
The successful candidate will have a supply chain or logistics background, with experience as a supply chain coordinator, planner, inventory clerk or similar position in procurement/operations.
- Associate's degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in a supply chain position or similar role in procurement or operations.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- SAP/MRP and Business Warehouse experience preferred.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and with all levels of management.